The Marketing Specialist is in charge of the full deployment of the operational marketing objectives. He/she will manage the complete suite of MARCOM channels and safeguard timely availability and consistency of sales collateral. This position will work closely with the Business Developers in the Commercial and Marketing team of the Business Development and Support Group.
The Marketing Manager is reporting to the Head of Commercial and Marketing. He/she will:
• Conduct market analysis in SCK•CEN development area in order to adjust offering and guide marketing efforts;
• In collaboration with business developers, researchers and Institutes experts, acquire an in depth understanding of value creation of new products and services and how to capture this value;
• Maintains “competitive landscape” and accurate positioning in selected strategic domains;
• Focus on business development objectives at trade shows, conferences, seminaries and congresses, representing SCK•CEN capabilities together with internal stakeholders;
• Collaborate with communication department to produce and streamline sales collateral;
• Develop a marketing plan for proper industry channels and/or specialized technology communities with appropriate messages and tools;
• Produce promotional material for the B2B customer base.
• University degree (master) in marketing / management / economic engineering;
• 2+ years’ experience in international marketing of goods/service B2B, preferably in high tech business;
• You are keen to work in a scientifically driven environment;
• Ability to value-based marketing strategies and concepts;
• You have a commercial mind-set with good project management skills;
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing in B2B environment, and knowledgeable on info marketing tools;
• You thrive in a team but you also know how to work autonomously and to manage your own priorities, you are well-organized and not afraid of deadlines;
• You are fluent in English and have a good command of Dutch and French (or you are committed to acquire it);
• You are ready to work in Mol, in a secured environment, on projects dealing with pacific use of ionizing radiations.